A NEW SERVICE FROM BOCKMAN’S
Vehicle pick up and delivery service
Let me begin by thanking you again for your continued support and trust in Bockman’s Truck & Fleet and Auto Care. Starting Monday, March 23, 2020, our business continuity plan will involve a temporary close of our reception area in our Sycamore location. However, we will be providing repair services through our convenient, no-contact Vehicle Pick Up & Delivery Service.
Now you can have your vehicle picked up, serviced, pay online, and then we return your vehicle without ever meeting face to face. Those are smart transactions considering today’s COVID-19 pandemic and the social distancing/stay at home guidelines!
How will our Vehicle Pick-Up & Delivery Service work?
- Call Bockman’s Auto Care at 815.756.7413 to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. At this time, you will be asked where you wish to have your vehicle picked up, convenient time for pick up, and where you wish to place your vehicle key/fob (i.e. in vehicle ignition, glove compartment, mailbox, etc.) for the customer service representative.
- When we dispatch a Bockman’s customer service representative to your home/work, you will be notified of an expected time of arrival and the name of the customer service representative picking up your vehicle. Your customer service representative will be a mature, licensed driver over 18 years of age.
- If you wish, upon arrival, the service representative will show his/her identification badge. (Please feel free to request to see the identification badge. After all, your vehicle is important to you and us.)
- To minimize the spread of germs, the service representative will wipe down your vehicle door handle, gear shift knobs, key chains/fobs, and apply a disposable, protective plastic cover to both the steering wheel and driver seat.
- The service representative will drive your vehicle to its scheduled appointment. You will continue to receive our timely updates and status of your vehicle repair, as we’ve done in the past.
- Once the service has been completed, you will be contacted by a service representative. At this time, payment can be submitted either via credit card or check. Soon, we will provide online payment. For your safety and the employees, we will not be able to complete cash transactions. Thank you for your understanding.
- An agreed upon time for delivery will be scheduled. Upon dispatching a service representative to your home/work, you will be notified of an expected time of arrival and the name of the service representative.
- Your car will be delivered to your home/work. The vehicle key/fob will be returned to the location it was initially placed. All protective plastic will be removed and properly disposed of by your customer representative.
First and foremost, the health and safety of our employees and client community is our primary concern and is what continues to drive our decision-making at Bockman’s Auto Care. The owner and team discusses daily how we can evolve and make necessary changes to provide services without disruption to our clients. In this regard, we have activated our business continuity plan, which includes:
- Monitoring and following guidance from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), state officials and other local and national health organizations.
- Ensuring our technicians continue to wash their hands frequently, especially between vehicles. They’re also wiping down vehicle door handles, gear shifts knobs, steering wheel, key chains/fobs, etc.
- Making use of protective equipment and procedures when working on your vehicle, including the use of gloves by our technicians, steering wheel covers, protective floor mats, and seat covers.
- Implementing various precautionary measures to reduce the chance of infection in the workplace, including frequent hand washing, social distancing and requesting staff to stay home when sick or having been exposed to family members who are sick.
- Increasing the frequency of regularly scheduled cleaning and sanitation efforts in our shops. This includes the cleaning of our courtesy shuttle vehicle, loaner cars, counter tops and door handles, as well as frequently used objects like credit card machines, phones, pens, and computer equipment.
Thank you for your continued support and trust in Bockman’s Auto Care and Bockman’s Truck & Fleet. You’ve chosen us because of our reputation of integrity, honesty and the highest quality of vehicle repair service. During these times of uncertainty, we understand that the need for consistency and exceeding high expectations are exponentially greater.
FIND OUT WHAT’S NEW
Our latest announcements & articles
An educated customer is our best customer! But sometimes we share things that are fun, entertaining, and give you a glimpse into the culture and uniqueness of Bockman’s Auto Care. We’re adding things almost every day, so be sure to take a look now — and come back again to see what’s new. Here’s our three latest posts or view our entire, searchable library.
After a long and stressful quarantine, home schooling and remote working, chances are you're ready go anywhere simply for a change of scenery. If you're not ready to board a plane, how about a family road trip? Yes! You can start planning now! Where to go, what to...
Whether you agree or disagree with the quarantine to stop the spread of the coronavirus, one thing that most of us can agree on: We're tired of it! Our kids are sick of it, our kids are sick of us, you're tired of finding ways to entertain your kids, and your spouse...
If you’ve ever asked someone, like your grandfather or a co-worker, how often the oil on your car should be changed, you might have heard two different answers. The old standard on oil changes used to be every 3,000 miles or 6 months. Today, however, you might hear...
GET FREE STUFF
Join our e-list!
Just give us your name and email address and we’ll add you to our e-list. You’ll get exclusive offers & promotions, special savings & coupons, helpful tips & advice, and more!
We never share or sell your information. You can always unsubscribe or change your preferences.